12/09/2010

A few days of fun between many of boredom!

'Sup to anyone out there who actually checks this thing. It's been a while since I posted and I'd like to claim it's because I've been super busy, but it's not... It's because I'm super SLACK. But here's a couple of things to keep it ticking over even though I don't think anyone but me actually looks at this blog.

Firstly we've been to a couple of skatepark fundays recently, first was a coronation park in Weston where Callum ollied the highest, longest, faster and bestest over anything he could find








Then we went to a Decimal, Cirencester Jam which was a hoot and Ian Jennings of Maverick Industries, aired over anything HE could find. Other than that some people won some very good prizes and a jolly good time was had by all!


Check the flicks and you'll see what I mean

If you wanna see anything more recently from the world of Swindon Skateboarding then check my flickr account www.flickr.com/jc-p

In a bizzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment